Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TIGER FOOTBALL BANQUET




It was great to see all the football players get recognition at the banquet on Tuesday. The Welch Boys made us proud! Both with their amazing statistics, and the fact they both are High Honors in atheletic academics!!
Clayton was honored as making the
ALL CONFERENCE FIRST TEAM and
being ALL CONFERENCE OUTSTANDING LINEBACKER. He is a truly great player and leader. The coachs wife says he is the coaches favorite player in over 25 years of coaching.
Trey showed his stuff in the lists of statistics where he out played all the juniors ! It was a nice night and we are proud of them. I have loved the almost 12 years of watching Clayton play and hope to see him play more! YEAH TIGERS
Bubba and Tex!




3 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Oh!! I wish I could've been there! I am so proud of my LITTLE brothers!!! :) Bubba will just have to come play out here so i can cheer him on!!!

mamasteph said...

You guys rock! We are all so proud of all of your accomplishments! We miss you tons and can't wait to see you!

Hair Goddess said...

I'm so proud of my brothers, I'm sure glad I got your autograph when I got the chance! love u all !