Thursday, January 04, 2007

Much Love and Thanks!!


We just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone of you for all your help, support, and love throughout our wedding planning and the wedding day! We are so blessed to have such an amazing family! Now, Patty, Adam says he would be more than happy to pose in a green shirt for you to add him into our family picture :)
We love all so much and it was so great to be together! We miss all you Minnesotans and are excited to see ya again next weekend!

Love, The Adams Family "click click" :)

4 comments:

mamasteph said...

The Adams family thing will never die, I hate to tell you! It's just too much fun! We are all so happy for you. Leecy T keeps talking about going to the temple--I'm glad to know she has her sights set so high at such a young age!

M {3 said...

Great picture, who's camera was it on?
Can't wait to see you as well.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

It is one of the pictures Noel took! I think Steph has a cd for me to bring to you this weekend! It looks great! I just wish it wasn't so dark!

Trey said...

Ya my eyes are definately closed in this picture. It's all good though.