Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FINALLY!

So Teresa FINALLY got our pictures posted on her website! www.greenphotodesign.com We didn't get a chance to look through every single one tonight, but there are some amazing shots of everyone! So when you have some time please check them out! From looking at them... there are a bunch of pictures that I know certain people will want copies of so let me know for sure! We love all you guys and hope life is going amazing!
Love Always,
The Adams family
p.s.
We tried to post a few pictures but blogger was being dumb... sorry! Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the amazing pictures of Biggie dancing to "Bringin Sexy Back" with my veil on... they are priceless :)

3 comments:

The Bombic said...

The photos I've seen so far were very lovely - I especially liked the ones of Biggie with the veil. Good times! :)

mamasteph said...

Love the pictures. She did a good job. I definately want some. Plus I love the ones of you and Mom and Dad dancing--too cute!

M {3 said...

What great photos and the memories the bring back are even better! We have an beautiful family. I think the dancing photos are lots of fun. The smiles are my favorite.>3