Tuesday, May 15, 2007




What up everyone? I was just messing around and wanted to do a post of my own because it seems to be the new "hip" thing. I really didn't have anything special to report on so I just thought I would post about some of my favorite running backs. This is BYU's Sophmore fullback Fui Vakapuna at the bottom. The top picture is of myself running the ball trying to be like one of these sweet dudes. The one on the right is a picture of Hawaii's running back Nate Ilaoa who is a beast weighing 260 and only being an inch taller then myself. So, I hope this looked alright and can't wait to see all of you guys when you come out here for Clay's graduation. Keep it fresh everyone.

6 comments:

M {3 said...

Hooray for the Post! I must say I really think that top guy in the orange and black is my very favorite;)! Awesome.

Hair Goddess said...

Love ya bro!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

You are so great! I love that you are keeping us posted on your life! :) Isn't Fui da bomb! Love ya bro and can't wait to see ya!

Unknown said...

The BYU dude's name almost sounds like "fool." Hmmm.

See you in a couple weeks!

mamasteph said...

Brother you rock! Keep up the posting!

The Bombic said...

You're so hip!
P.S. You look great.