Friday, June 15, 2007

The girls!

Leecy T and Lole! Best friends!
Swim time!
Lainey standing all by herself! 7 months
"Can't we just go swim now! Enough with the pictures!"
Cheese!

The girls are growing so fast these days! Lainey can stand alone for a few seconds now and is getting more fearless every day. She crawled over to the stairs this morning, (I followed her)but fortunately because she is so tiny she can't get her knees up and over the stairs, so I guess I have a little more time before I have to worry about that! Leecy T, thanks to her Dad's sense of humor, now refers to her bathroom trips as going onesies and twosies! I can't say that I didn't laugh, because I definately had a good chuckle over it! I can't believe she will be 3 in less than a week and a half. Where does the time go? Sorry I haven't posted more pictures of the girls, but life just seems to always be crazy! We love you all!

5 comments:

M {3 said...

What cute bathing beauties! I can hear Leecy making the "enough pictures" comment, she likes action:)
They are so sweet give them a hug from me.
love G<3

D. SKye Hodges said...

Your children (and mine for that matter) are just growing up so quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.

The Bombic said...

I love those girls! Keep the pictures coming - they always make us smile. Love ya!

Biggie T said...

What cute girls. I wish I was closer to play with them all the time!

M {3 said...

Smiles<3