Monday, September 17, 2007

MHS 3-0!



It was another great Tiger game.
It was cold and I locked my keys and stuff in the car but of course waited for the game to be done to worry about that!
Trey had blocked kicks, great pressure and tackles and
8 runs for 74 yards.
Special teams still need help but they are letting the guys who don't play as much do those.
The Watkins came to the came and helped us cheer.
Wish you all had been there.
After the leg cramping incident I know Trey will be consuming mass fluids this week.

http://www.marshallindependent.com/Sports/articles.asp?articleID=15574

7 comments:

The Bombic said...

Wish we could have been there - at least I got to take the call at the paper that said they won. Don't worry - I did a little dance in my cubicle. :)

Bubba said...

Way to go bro! You're my hero! Keep up the good work. Blocked KickS! More than one? Thats gross. Way to go.

mamasteph said...

Way to kick butt Trey! You are awesome! Keep up the good work! Wish we could have been there! We were thinking of you!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Trey you are a rockstar! Way to go! Wish I could be cheerin for ya!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

By the way, mom (or dad maybe) you are amazing! Those are some great pictures!

M {3 said...

I wish those were my photos. My camera was locked in the car with my keys! A lady last name hedman(?) takes them and posts them on The Independents CU web photos. Her's are so much better than the ones the paper posts. Her's are in maroon boxes. at Indpendent's CU.

Hair Goddess said...

Geez Trey your such a stud!! I can't wait to see you play! Go marshall! Love and miss you guys!