Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Who should you vote for???

I came across this website and thought it was interesting. If any of you are having as hard of a time as I am trying to figure out who to vote for in the next election, then this site is for you. It polls you, and then tells you who your views are most like, and in which areas. So check it out, and have fun all of you political warriors out there!

http://www.blogthings.com/whoshouldyouvoteforquiz/

Side note: You all know I am usually the last to bring up anything political, for we are all so different in our thought processes and we have such a large number of people, that we will never all agree on everything. So let's keep this friendly!!! Please! :)

6 comments:

Bubba said...

Obama and Kucinich! Barack the vote!

Eric said...

Yup. I got Obama followed by Kucinich. If anyone is not satisfied by the results of this quiz and wants a second opinion about who they should vote for, you can just call me and I'll be happy to tell you who to vote for (or who not to vote for) and why. ;)

M {3 said...

I love that we have a family that is politically active. It's important to know where our world is going and have to be heard by our votes. I got Obama followed by Edwards, but If Bill would be less visible (or sleep more lol) I'd consider Hillary. But I guess issues should be more important than gender, darn!

The Bombic said...

I got Obama, followed by a tie for Edwards and Clinton. In fourth place, McCain. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top for both parties.

Biggie T said...

Suprisingly I got a tie with Romney and Edwards - who knew a Repulican and Demorcrat could be so close on these issues. Third place was Obanma with Hillary near the bottom but did beat out Guliani. Should be for an interesting couple of weeks in politics.

Trey said...

Romney and Huck 75% each. Giuliani third and Edwards and Hilary on the bottom. Obama in the middle for me.