Thursday, October 04, 2007

Food for Thought

So my LDS marriage and family professor always has these great quotes and he had a couple today, so... I thought I would share a few!
"If you can't accept anything on faith, then you're doomed for a life dominated by doubt" ~ Santa on Miracle on 34th Street
"Too many people miss the sliver lining because they're expecting the gold." ~ Maurice Seitter
"Far too often we trade the things we want most for the things we want for the moment." ~ His refrigerator growing up :)
Take them however you like, but they all made me smile and look a little differently at my day! Love you all and miss you!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

Great quotes. Even if they push my guilt buttons a bit. Here's a silver lining for living in Marshall...even without a car a person could walk or ride a bike anywhere in town in a matter of minutes;)

Bubba said...

That's right! Or you could ride a bike! That's much more fun.

mamasteph said...

Thanks for these uplifting thoughts Mary! It was just what I needed today! :)