Monday, October 08, 2007

MISSION POOL!!!

S0 last night we decided we would do a mission pool, because Clay's mission call could be anytime now! Those of us here in Utah gave our thoughts and ideas, and we'd like the rest of you to add yours! Let's see if any of us are right!

CLAY---Mongolia, Africa
KATCHIE---Toronto, Canada
JEFF---Chile, Argentina
MARY---India, Great Britain
ADAM---Thailand, Korea
VAL---S. America
STEPH---British Isles, Northern Europe or Mississippi (Mom told me about your dream!!!)
LEECY T---"Disneyworld", Florida

Clay we just want you to know how proud we are of you for making this decision! You are truly a remarkable young man and a wonderful brother and son. We all have a great deal of respect for you and love you very much! We can't wait to find out where the Lord has called you!

8 comments:

M {3 said...

HMMM...Let's see-Maybe north of the equator, then again perhaps south. haha
I'm too nervous to guess!!!!

Trey said...

california

Hair Goddess said...

Mom your cute :)

Biggie T said...

I dreamt he's going to Birmingham England. Australia,New Zealand, Norway, Sweeden, Italy Alaska, Hawaii, would be good also. But I'm sure it will be where the Lord wants him to serve. I know you'll be a great missionary that any area would be lucky to get Bubba. We can't wait to find out.

Trey said...

dad you can't cheat naming off like 9 different places haha. But seriously Cali... that's it..

Bubba said...

I hope not! Bro, you can't jinx me like that. You guys have to think foreign with me, sending good vibes off to the general authorities so I go foreign. But I know that wherever I get called is where the Lord wants me to go. I will be stoked even if it is Cali, or even Mississippi!

M {3 said...

Okay, so if I need to narrow it down from the whole world...I'll say ...Scotland...no, Wales...okay, I can't do it! ;-) I just know you'll be awesome where ever you go!

The Bombic said...

I think...Brazil. It doesn't matter where you go though - I'm sure you'll do great, and I'm sure I'll have to "run into you" at some point. ;)