Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Memphis Zoo









The Memphis Zoo was a really wonderful place. I think it rates #1 for our Zoo adventures this year.
And with our going to 4 Zoos in 4 states, that is saying something.
It had lions (which we even witnessed roaring),
polar bears (which we saw being fed), hippo's (which we also saw being fed,it wasn't pretty!.)
and such cute penguins. The sea lion show was great as well. The girls loved it.
Check out the animals that look a lot like Lainey and Grampy.
I guess the question is now, which zoo next?

4 comments:

mamasteph said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I tried, but the blogger was having issues and wasn't letting me post! We had such a good time! It is by far the best zoo we have been too, although the company has been awesome at each one we've been to! Hmmmm....the next zoo? I'll have to think about that! We loved having you guys here! We sure miss you already! Love you tons!

Bubba said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I love zoos. I would have thought the girls favorite zoo visit was the salt lake one was because it was with me... but, haha, just kididng. Mom told me how awesome that zoo was and I am jealous. I especially like the biggie-lainey animal! I think it may be my new favorite.

mamasteph said...

The biggie-lainey animal is VERY rare! :) Bubba-you will just have to come and visit, so that we can take you to the Memphis zoo also! That goes for everyone else too!

Biggie T said...

We had a fantastic day at the zoo and were so glad we got to spend the day with Lainey (and the rest of her family) on her first birthday.