Friday, December 14, 2007

A Christmas Miracle

I tried to think of something I could do for Christmas from me to all of you.
Since I don't get a paycheck I did what I consider a Christmas Miracle...

I went to the Doctor yesterday!
I had hip x-rays, where they discovered I have
severe arthritis which means bone rubbing bone, no stuff in between.
So now I have to go to an orthopedic doctor.
She did prescribe pain meds.
She also put me on high blood pressure meds
and an anti depressant.
I have a follow up appointment on January 3rd.
I get the rest of the blood work tests sometime today.
I am so proud of myself. hahaha
Lame gift but

MERRY CHRISTMAS from ME!


7 comments:

mamasteph said...

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so proud of you Mom! That is the best Christmas present any of us could ask for! I'm sorry to hear about the athritis! That is sure not fun to deal with! Keep us posted!!! Love you!

The Bombic said...

That truly is a Christmas miracle! You go girl! So now I guess I have to stop nagging you, huh? :) Congrats - I am so proud of you! Merry Christmas Mom!

mamasteph said...

Okay, I just have to add, I'm not going to stop nagging until you see the other doctor too! You know what I'm talking about! But I'm still proud of you! Love you!

Trey said...

hey lets not talk about some things on here STEVE!!! haha but Mom I'm so proud of you too! you didn't even tell me :( but see doctors aren't so bad after all!

Biggie T said...

Way to go Granny!!! I'm so glad you finally went and now know what is wrong so we can work to get it repaired or replaced. I know doctors are scary but have hated to see you in so much pain. Thank you for giving me the best Christmas present.

Hair Goddess said...

I am VERY proud of you Mama! And that is the best Christmas present ever! Love you!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Mom you are amazing! That appt was long overdue and we are all sooo happy! Thank you so much for the best Christmas present!