Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just so you know...

....I started a family recipe website. I sent out invites, but I may have missed someone, so if you didn't get the invite, please email me! It's a website that we can all go to to find all of our tried and true family recipes that we all love, plus any new recipes people have found they like in recent years! Please feel free to leave comments if you think my instructions on recipes are unclear or incorrect, and please add to the recipe list! This way we will always know where we can go for a recipe, without searching through a zillion recipe books! All you have to do is click on a label to get to where you want! Hopefully this will be something that will help each one of us out!

3 comments:

The Bombic said...

What a great idea Steph! Thanks for doing this - I was distraught when I couldn't find my mac and cheese recipe the other day. I'll make sure to post a few soon. :)

Biggie T said...

I think this is a great idea also. This will be easier than trying to remember which book our favorite recipe is in.

Trey said...

sweet, love you sis and can't wait to see you, val, and all those babies soon!