Sunday, May 04, 2008

Missing my girls







It was so wonderful having almost two weeks with my sweet
granddaughters and their amazing mom. I miss those smiles
every morning and the way they make my heart smile all day.
We got to spend some time with Patty in Minni which
was lots of fun.
Actually we wished we were enjoying a little of the sun and warmth
Mary Rose was experiencing in Florida;)
I love and feel so blessed to have children that can "Turn the
World on with their smiles"!
We had so much fun and just hanging out was great.
We all felt sad we were not there to hug Katchie and give her
our smiles as she had her surgery. She is a trooper and is doing
so remarkably well. WE LOVE YA KATCH!!

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

We had so much fun and miss you guys already! The zoo was a blast, and being able to do things we had never done before in the cities was so fun! The best part was being able to spend quality time with family---we wish we were closer, so we could see your smiling faces every day! We love you all!

The Bombic said...

We had so much fun playing with those "chute" girls and Steph and Mom (you too Biggie ;)- and we were thrilled that you guys came up to play with us.
We're glad to hear Keech is on the mend - it sounds like she's getting lots of good care. :) Love you Keech!

And we were wondering - is Leecy T's guinea pig still named Obama?!

mamasteph said...

Still Obama. Val got a kick out of it, and I have to admit, every time I hear her say it, I can't help but smile! She picks up on things so quickly and I'm always amazed at what she remembers! :)