Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Created a new blog....

Hey everyone! I just set up a new blog for our little family. I didn't want this one to be overpowered by my ramblings. So, I set up one with my thoughts on our soon to be born, little pumpkin and plan on adding fam pics and what not to it as soon as I figure out how to do that! Patty I may need some help! :) It is called The Moore Four! I don't really know how it works, if I have to invite you or if you can view it or what? Again, Patty? It is http;//themoorefour.blogspot.com
In other news.....not much! No baby yet! I have another doctor's appt. tomorrow and hopefully we will have some more info for all of you! I just hope you know how much we appreciate all of your love and support. We don't know what we would do without all of you!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Remember to smile--it enhances your face value! :) We love you all!

1 comment:

The Bombic said...

Don't worry, I will call you later to fill you in on some of the finer points of the blogosphere - that goes for anyone by the way. :) I've already bookmarked your blog and I think it's a fantastic way for us to get all the latest the Moore Family #1. Love ya!