Friday, October 06, 2006

Hola!

Hey family! So we are kinda slacking on keeping our posts up so I thought I'd help mom get things going again :) Life is going super crazy! I just got a serving job at McGraths! Woo Hoo!! I am so excited! But I also got suckered into not quiting Convergys... so now I am currently employed at two jobs, so we'll see how enjoyable that is... Adam and I will be keeping busy to say the least. I have orientation tomorrow at McGraths and he starts on the American Express project at Convergys on Monday! We can't even find a time to take our engagement pictures! Classes are moving along and I am getting so excited for December to roll around! 81 days! :) Isn't it crazy! I can't believe it! Well I'll be cheering for the boys tonight (not like those tough guys need it) and am missing everyone! I love you all and I hope you enjoy our first October weekend!
Love Always, Mary Rose (NOT Mary Mouse as Aleece will tell you) :)

1 comment:

M {3 said...

81 days!! Where does the time go?
I <3 U Tons
love, M<3