Thursday, October 12, 2006

Whenever You Call Me, I'll Be There

When I called to pay my Qwest bill yesterday I was greeted with the wonderful surprise of an extra $20 on my bill. The promotional rate we had enjoyed for the past year had ended and I could either sign up for a 2 year contract (sorry charlie - I'm headed to Spain) or cancel my phone line. So, yadda yadda yadda, in a couple of days our home phone number will no longer get you to the Day residence. And I was just getting used to getting phone calls for Jose Aguilar, the previous owner of our phone number. Darn.

So, the point is that you can delete our home number and replace it with this one:

801-528-3620
I've signed up for a back to the future phone number on my computer for only $3 a month. So when you call the aforementioned number my computer will ring and you will talk into your phone and I will talk into my computer. Basically, you will just call like normal - I just thought the whole idea was fascinating. So, feel free to call - it even has an answering machine.

1 comment:

M {3 said...

Do you just speak towards the computer? I am getting so old, I remember rotary dial phones!!!