Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter's On It's Way!



Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the Bunny Trail
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!




It will be a strange Easter with our family being all over the place this year!
No matter where you are I hope you are enjoying Spring and sunshine and happiness.I noticed flowers sprouting from the ground today and budding trees.
(at least here in UT and I'm sure in TN not so sure about MN though?)
It is so wonderful to see everything reborn again and it makes me smile.
It helps remind me of why we really celebrate Easter.
Hope you all get an egg or two to color!

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

It will be strange being so far apart from one another! It's nice that even with Easter being so early this year, that it is already turning out to be a beautiful spring! We too are grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the true meaning of Easter! And don't worry we will definitely be coloring eggs!

Biggie T said...

It is a strange Easter this year with all of us scattered. I'm glad to hear it is warm at least in Utah and Tennessee. We've had snow the past 3 days with highs in the mid-30's. Trey and I just finished coloring some eggs. We'll enjoy some deviled eggs later.

I'm so grateful for the ressurection and all that Christ did for each of us. Happy Easter!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

It is hard to be away from family on special holidays like today... everyone was in our hearts! Mom we are sure glad we got to spend the day with you! Sorry about your hip!!!! I hope you'll trust me again someday ;) Love you all! Happy Easter!