Saturday, August 05, 2006

Soul to Soul 2









So last night was amazing!! Adam and I ate at The Roof restaurant which is on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial building and we had the most incredible view of the temple!

The picture of the temple was taken from our table at dinner! After dinner we took a carraige ride to the Delta Center where we saw Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. The concert was unforgetable and they are so impressive live. But so I just thought I would keep you updated on whats goin on! Love you all!

p.s. I don't know why it shows the pictures two times! :) i'm computer illiterate! Just enjoy them twice!!

2 comments:

M {3 said...

Makes me want to eat there too! What a view. Wasn't the stage for the concert wonderful? Sounds like a great night.
Love forever, M<3

The Bombic said...

I tried to post something earlier, but the blogger system was having issues. :) Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful time. I've never taken one of those carriage rides. Maybe we'll have to! Love ya, Patty