Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fix the family picture please! :)

We need to fix this family picture! You can't see my cute husband at all! :( And I am computer illiterate most of the time, so someone please help!
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and for those that haven't heard, give you an update on baby girl #2. She is almost 5 pounds now and head down, with no hyper extended neck yet! Yeah! She never stops moving and we are quite anxious to meet her! Aleece talks about her "little sister" to all of her toys and I think it is adorable! Aleece is also using more sentences now, and continues to amaze us with all she knows! We finally spruced up her room a bit and it feels much more like a home now!
I hope everyone is doing well! We sure miss all you guys in Minnesota! But we will be there for Thanksgiving! Val already requested the time off and got it approved! Hooray!
Everyone have a fabulous day!
I love you all tons!
Steph

1 comment:

M {3 said...

You can see him on our page, I wonder what's wrong with yours?