Monday, September 25, 2006

Go BYU!!


So it was a super intense game on Saturday afternoon... BYU against USU once again for the first time since 2002. Well, obviously, both teams just can't win and BYU went ahead and won 38-0. I appologize to all you aggie fans... maybe next year :) Oh man I think I am so funny, I love it! Life is rediculously crazy right now, but I am pulling through! No worries though, I do still make time for me and stayed up all hours of the night on Friday night making myself a scarf for the game! Hurray! It looks so good! I took a picture for all of you to enjoy! :) I hope life is going great for all and we miss all you Minnesotans so very much! Steph is getting so big and I can't wait for the new addition to our big family! She is going to be so beautiful! I also made Adam some cupcakes last week so also included is a pic of the cute cupcake stand! I think they are going to look so good! Well i better get going, step aerobics starts in twenty minutes!! Love you all so much!
Love Always, Mary Mouse (as Aleece is now calling me!)

2 comments:

M {3 said...

WOW! I love the scarf AND the cupcakes (of course I can consume mass quantities of those! Congrats BYU, wait till next time! I <3 U M<3

M {3 said...

We have so much happening the next few months, it is exciting. Busy is good!
I love "mary Mouse".