Monday, September 11, 2006

Welchkin Wire

Hello Family!! *H*A*P*P*Y**F*A*L*L*
Just a little update from the Moore#2 household. WE GOT A BED!!! No more air mattress! We love it! We are doing good, but you know us, BUSY BUSY BUSY! Work is going good for me, I am SO busy at the salon, it's nuts! Jeff is back in school and loving it, hahaha . . . right. For his substance abuse class, he has to attend 5 AA meetings. His first is tomorrow. And for anyone interested, I am getting SO domestic. You all would be so proud. I made a pasta from scratch tonight and it was pretty dang good if I say so myself! :) Well, that's pretty much it for now! I love and miss everyone like CRAZY!!
Lots of Love, Katch :)


Oh, I think I my dye my hair all dark (for the most part), what do you think???

3 comments:

M {3 said...

Nothing can make up for a good nights sleep on a nice bed! As for the hair I think as long as you are smiling you look amazing with any color!!!
love forever, M<3

The Bombic said...

I love your hair dark - but you look gorgeous no matter what! I'm glad you finally got a mattress. And I'm glad to hear you're busy at the salon - I sure am in need of a good hairdresser out here in MN - I guess I'll just have to get you to come out here instead! :)

Hair Goddess said...

I am coming this next weekend so all my MN family can get their hair done!! Now that's service, a hair-dresser that will fly over 1000 miles to do your hair!! love you !